CNC Punch/ Punching Machine/ Turret Press
The hydraulic CNC turret punching machine adopts a Siemens numerical control system and AC servo motor for three axis drive for high precision sheet metal processing. It can perform punching functions in X and Y axis directions with high speed positioning. The equipment can punch holes of various shapes, sizes and angles as well as patterns and text. The flexible equipment offers a wide range of applications including bevel edge processing for the production of coins and other small decorative pieces.
1. The machine is highly stable thanks to its welded steel structure. This maximizes the tool accuracy and the stability of the equipment.
2. The turret punch utilizes wear resistant materials for a guaranteed long working lifetime.
3. We install an advanced full floating clamp that allows for vertical movement, improving feeding and clamping performance.
4. The brushed steel ball workbench allows for quick and easy transportation of workpieces through the equipment without worry of scratching or damage to the material.
5. CNC G code programming allows for CAD/CAM compatibility for input and output processes.
6. Safe and reliable hydraulic assembly. The low noise and energy efficient unit applies great power with overload protection.
7. Precision ball screw and lead precision linear guide ensure the transmission and positioning accuracy of the machine for outstanding performance.
8. The CNC hydraulic turret press is outfitted with amazing technology that is the result of years of research and has led to the development of equipment that is suitable for a wide range of applications that not many machines are capable of.
CNC Control System
|4||Max workpiece thickness||6mm|
|5||Max punch diameter||Φ88.9|
|6||Max. hit speed||600 h.p.m|
|8||X/Y axis traveling speed||80 m／min|
|9||Workpiece traveling speed||80 m／min|
|10||Turret speed||30 r ／min|
|13||Total station||24 set|
|14||Axes||4 (X, Y, Z,C)|
|15||Machine dimension (L*W*H)||5000*3000*2100mm|
|17||CNC Control System||SIEMENS 808D|
|18||ball screws||HIWIN, Taiwan|
|19||Linear Guideways||HIWIN, Taiwan|
|20||Servo unit and motor||SIEMENS|
|21||Hydraulic System||Rexroth, Germany|
|24||proximity switch||P+F, Germany|
|26||Mould||Local Company(OPTIONAL )|