Horizontal CNC Lathe / CNC Lathe Machine / Mini CNC Lathe
CNC Control System
1. The CNC lathe machine features a flat bed, a wide and hard guide and fully enclosed safeguard. This economic machine is outfitted completely with necessary components for both production and safety, making it highly reliable, and offers a high rigidity and precision, easy operation, as well as outstanding operator safety.
2. Equipped with integral bed feed and a supersonic hardened guide way, this machine also comes equipped with a bed, bed feet, spindle box and carriage all made through a previous casting process. The processing capacity is also significantly improved using a finite element analysis, and reasonably arranged stiffened metal ribbons.
3. There are 2 spindle box choices available: A 2 step gear changing speed spindle box, and a single spindle stepless speed changing spindle box. Both of which can satisfy customer needs for requirements for machines with a large torque and high speed processing. The spindle bearings are from the Japanese company NSK and are precision bearings. Customers can also choose FANUC servo spindles.
4. Users can also choose adjusting row tools. Each features an easily adjustable height for the tool centers, which makes them extremely convenient for the various tools used in processing.
5. As the machine uses a modular design with the exception of the main spindle box and CNC system (which can be chosen by the customer), users can choose different chuck types (handle chuck, or 10 and 12 inch hydraulic chuck), tool posts in various positions (vertical: 4 positions, horizontal: 6 or 8 positions, electrical tool post or row tool posts), and tailstocks (handle tailstock, hydraulic tailstock) according to their requirements. As per customer requirements, we can also supply a simple bar stock conveyor.
6. These CNC lathes utilize a full enclosed safeguard. Because the operation panel features a pull door, the panel moves simultaneously with the door to make operation more convenient.Technical Parameters of Horizontal CNC Lathe
|Capacity||Max. swing over bed||mm||Ø360||Ø420|
|Max. swing over carriage||mm||Ø210|
|Max. turning length||mm||650/900/1400|
|Spindle||2 steps handle||r/min||L:75~750 H:250~2500|
|Spindle nose/bore/taper of spindle hole||mm||A2-6/Ø52/MT6|
|Spindle Chucks/Bore||mm||N:standard Ø50(Optional: hydraulic hollow Ø37)|
|travel||x/z -axis Max.travel||mm||X: 240 Z: Same as Max. turning length|
|x/z -axis rapid moving speed||m/min||X:6 Z:10|
|Motor||2 steps handle||KW||4|
|X/Z axis feeding motor||N.m||4/6|
|Tool post||Positions of the tool post||N: 4 positions(optional:6,8 positions electrical)|
|Dimensions of tool rod||mm||20×20|
|Tailstock||Tailstock types||N: handle Optional: hydraulic|
|Dia./Travel/Taper of tailstock sleeve||mm||Ø65/120/MT5|
|CNC system||FANUC 0i mate-TD/ GSK980TDC|
CNC Slant Bed Lathe
Horizontal CNC Lathe / Slant Bed Lathe / Horizontal Slant Lathe
CNC Slant Bed Lathe
CNC Control System
The HT550 series of horizontal CNC slant bed lathes are medium in size. The Type B lathe is a slow speed CNC lathe with a large torque and powerful cutting ability with the following characteristics:
1. High rigidity: The horizontal CNC slant bed lathe uses an integral lathe bed, a super audio quenching guide, and imported spindle bearings with a high rigidity.
2. High precision: The machine is equipped with imported spindle bearings and a pre-stretched ball screw, allowing the turning precision to reach a stable IT6 level.
3. Modular configuration: This machine works with an advanced numerical control system, tool holder and electric chuck, thus comprising various configuration types, ranging from the lowest to the most advanced.
|Capacity||Max. swing over bed||mm||550||550|
|Max. swing over carriage||mm||380||380|
|Max. length of workpiece||mm||530||530|
|Dia. of hydraulic chuck||10" solid option||10" solid option|
|Spindle bore/Max. dia of drawing pipe||mm||80/65||80/65|
|Spindle||Spindle speed range||r/min||35-3500||L: 8-875 H: 35-3500|
|Spindle rated output torque||N.m||202/240||L: 450/757 H: 427/526|
|Spindle nose/spindle taper hole||A2-8/ASA350||A2-8/ASA350|
|Feeds||Rapid feed speed||m/min||15/18||15/18|
|Rapid traverse of X axis||mm||215||215|
|Rapid traverse of Y axis||mm||590||590|
|Motor||Spindle motor||kw||18.5/22||11/18.5 15/18.5|
|X/Z axis motor||kw||3.0/3.0||3.0/3.0|
|Tool Post||Tool post||N: hydraulic 10 positions Option: hydraulic 12 position|
|Tool holder choose near or not||Can||Can|
|Max. dia of boring bar||mm||50||50|
|Tailstock||Max.travel of tailstock||mm||490||490|
|Max.travel of tailstock sleeve||mm||100||100|
|Diametric of the sleeve||mm||120||120|
|Inside taper of sleeve||MT||4#||4#|
|Machine Size||Mounting area(L×W×H)||mm||3230×1630×1880||3230×1630×1880|