Gear Hobbing Machine / CNC Hobbing Machine / CNC Machine
1. The modular design and manual list interface provide users with different selections and applications for users.
2. The use of an IndraMotion MTX micro system from Rexroth provides a selection of 4 to 6 axis options. An EGB (electric gear box) allows for synchronization of 4 axis.
3. The cutting concept is used for cutting spurs/helical gears, multi-mounted gears, small taper gears, crown gears, gear splines, worms and sprockets in small and large batches.
4. A form cutting concept is used to cut symmetric gears.
5. Two table sizes are available. A gear type is suitable for small specs and high speed applications, whereas a worm set type is best suited for larger sized and heavy duty cutting applications.
6. A built in temperature sensor combined with special software allow for constant machining accuracy.
7. An infinite element design is used in order to achieve better structure characteristics, and the main machine body uses HT300 high performance heat treated gray iron casting to obtain the highest level of rigidity and reliability. An upgraded headstock structure is ideal for high speed cutting processes.
8. A special interface combines with manual input for easy operation. Parameter combinations are preset for selection, and the signal status can easily be checked on the operation panel for convenient maintenance.
9. Online remote diagnosis functions are available.
10. Environmentally friendly dry cutting concepts are used in combination with chamfering and debarring functions.
11. A unique auto loading/unloading unit allow the machine to operate in a reliable manner with a high volume production.
12. Different cutting programs and cutter automatic positioning software are preset.
13. The compact design is ideal for limited floor space, and a rear chip removal and dry/wet cutting chip removal are selection options.
14. The CNC gear hobbing machine is completely enclosed.
15. The gear hobbing machine features a simple and compact enclosure design with a built-in hydraulic and piping system.
16. Tool change is convenient and easy.
CNC Control System
|Max. workpiece diameter||200mm||350mm|
|Max. axial feed travel||400mm||400mm|
|Max. hob head swivel||±45°||±45°|
|Min. ~ Max .No. of teeth||1~3000||1~3000|
|Max. revolution of table||1300rpm||1300rpm|
|Spindle speed ratio||2.9259||2.9259|
|Max. revolution of table||340rpm||150rpm|
|Table indexing speed ratio||1:8.789||1:20|
|Hydraulic pressure when punching support center|
|50 standard cylinder||5.9Kn||5.9Kn|
|Center distance of hob and table||15~250mm||15~270mm|
|Distance between hob center and table||220-620mm||161-561mm|
|Table top diameter||200mm||400mm|
|Table bore diameter||65mm||65mm|
|The distance between table top and support center||351~751mm||292~692mm|
|Max. hob size, diameter × length||130×180mm||130×180mm|
|Taper of spindle nose||N.T. 40||N.T. 40|
|Max. hob shift travel||150mm||150mm|
|Hob Speed And Feed|
|Axial feed||0.01~10mm||0.01~10mm/t. rev|
|Radial feed||0.01~10mm||0.01~10mm/t. rev|
|Radial rapid feed (X)||5000mm/min||5000mm/min|
|Hob shift rapid feed (Y)||1500mm/min||1500mm/min|
|Axial rapid feed (Z)||7500mm/min||7500mm/min|
|Hob head swivel (A)||600°/min||600°/min|
|Table cylinder pull force||3~3.6T||4.9~5.7T|
|Electrical And Motor|
|Voltage of control circuit||AC380V,DC24V||AC380V,DC24V|
|Main motor AC spindle motor||7.5KW||7.5KW|
|Table servo motor||6.5KW||6.5KW|
|Drive servo motor||2.3KW||2.3KW|
|Cutting servo motor||3.75KW||3.75KW|
|Shifting servo motor||1.2KW||1.2KW|
|Rotating servo motor||2.3KW||2.3KW|
|Hydraulic pump motor||2.2KW||2.2KW|
|Lubrication pump motor||0.2KW||0.2KW|
|Cycle coolant pump motor||2×0.75KW||2×0.75KW|
|Magnetic separation motor||0.2KW||0.2KW|
|Floor Space And Weight|
|Floor space, length × width||1861×2462mm||1861×2462mm|
1. Main machine
2. Full enclosure
3. Electric cabinet
4. Rexroth IndraMotion MTX micro control system
5. Hydraulic system
6. Lubrication system
7. Magnetic chip remover
8. Air blowing
9. Standard arbor
12. Automatic Part Clamping System
14. Mist Extractor
1. Control system for 4 to 6 axis
2. Dry and wet cutting
3. Automatic load/unload system
4. Stocking system
5. Auto fixture
6. Special arbors
7. Debarring system