ER Collets / High Speed Collets / Straight Collet
ER collets are available in both US customary measurements and metric system measurements, with a precision of 0.005mm, 0.01mm and 0.02mm. Collet processing involves cryogenic treatment and thermal aging processing, and collet grooves utilize a grinding process, making them suitable for high speed machining and repeated hole grinding to reach Ra 0.4 and a mirror effect. The surface coating improves the hardness and endurance of the surface, as well as a better cleanliness, stable accuracy and smoother surface.
1. Material: Spring steel SUJ2
2. Clamping range: 3-26mm
3. Vacuum carburizing heat
4. Size: ER8-ER50
SK High Speed Collet: SK6, SK10, SK16 and SK25 collets
1. These are ideal for a variety of machining applications, including boring, milling, reaming, tapping and grinding.
2. Material: SUJ2
3. HRC46 degree
4. The SK collet is designed with 8 degree cone angles, which shortens the suspended length of the collet, thus allowing for a large clamping power.
5. The nut is completely balanced, leading to an improvement of the dynamic balancing.
6. The tolerance of the clamping tool is limited during H7.
7. When the hollow diameter is less than 3mm, the elastic contract is 0.25mm.
8. When the hollow diameter is greater than 3mm, the elastic contract is 0.5mm.
9. Accuracy: T.I.R. ˂ 0.005mm UP grade.
SC Straight Collet Milling Machine Collets
1. Precision: 0.01mm
2. Powerful clamping ability and excellent abrasion
3. Models: C16, C20, C22, C25, C32, C40, C42
Morse Taper Collet Chuck
Throughout the manufacturing process, a strict inspection is carried out. By working with trusted partners, we have exported these products to more than 60 countries and regions around the world and are eager to establish more long term business relationships with our customers (including sales agencies).
1. Material: 65Mn
2. Hardness clamping part: HRC55-60/Elastic Part: HRC40-45
3. The R8 collets are used for various milling machines with an R8 spindle taper hole, such as the X6325 or X5325.
4. Drawings for the R8 collets are shown below.
1. Material: 65Mn
2. Hardness: clamping part HRC55-60/ Elastic part: HRC 40-45
3. Accuracy inspection
Quick Change Tapping Collets
1. Safety quick change
2. Protect tapping drilling
3. Quick change collet tapping chuck
The tapping collet is a collet based on an internal screw thread, and widely used in handling machine tools. It service various purposes, and is available in a wide array of types, allowing for a wide range of applications.
|Model No.||d H7||D||D1||D2||L||L1||L2||L3||Collapsible Capacity|